best tennis competition in South
Australia". If you love
competition tennis, and -
you love playing on lawn, and -
you live in Adelaide, and -
you are all male . . . . . . then
this is the competition for you.
[3-Mar-2023] FINALS QUALIFICATION AND THE LAST 3 MATCHES Please ensure all players and captains are reminded of these
1) For a player to be eligible to play in the finals, they
must have played 33.3% or more of playable minor round matches
(unless special approval is sought and granted).
2) For a player to be eligible to play in any of the last 3 minor
round matches, they must be capable of meeting the above
finals qualification condition.
NOTE: This year, the last 3 minor round matches are:
- the re-scheduled round 3 match, now being played on the
- plus the matches scheduled on the 18th and 25th March.
Ray Furness (Secretary, SMMLTA)
16-Feb-2023] Tranmere Home Matches at Kensington Gardens -
Hi All Delegates.
Each week, one Tranmere will have to play a home match at Kensington
REMINDERS Make sure matches start on time:
- 8:30am - get to the venue forhit-up.
- 8:45am - Start the match. (If you are late, no hit-up). - 9:00am - Forfeits can be claimed.
State League or Metro League Div 1 Any player nominated for, or playing in the Tennis South
Australia State League competition or division 1 of the Metro League
competition or equivalent grade or standard, must play in Division 1
We are also still
I hope you are all vaccinated and please remember to adhere to the COVID protocols.
==> COVID-19check-in at the club where you are playing, wash your hands and
don't forget your